There is no greater challenge in the 21st century than eliminating poverty in the world. And the amount of poverty is large: one and a half billion people – a fifth of humanity – live on $1.25 per day or less. But the opportunities are also enormous and the new Master’s in Global Human Development is designed to prepare graduates to become change makers and leaders in development practice in the 21st century. The GHD Program relies on individual donations, and every contribution, large or small, is welcome.
You can make an online donation to the Program for Global Human Development using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to GHD.
How to Give
- Go to the online giving form
- On the first page, you may ignore the Appeal Code box. Enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose “other” in the drop-down box and type in “Global Human Development” in the Special Designation text box below.
- Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you’ve made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone’s memory or honor.
- Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
- Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
- At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
- The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
Many thanks for your donation to the Master’s in Global Human Development!